Healthcare - Physician
A new locum tenens hematologist/medical oncologist opportunity is now available in Delaware. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 15 - 18 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a DE state license before this assignment starts.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities CompHealth has to offer.
- Certification: BC required
- License: DE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: aoa, breast, cancer, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, radiation, thedacare
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...