- Philadelphia Nanny Network
- $73,175.00 -182,710.00/year*
Education - Post Secondary
39-42 213th St
Control your schedule - how often and when you work!
Join our team as a Substitute Nanny in our Elite Nanny Program. Be employed by one of the best agencies in the US!
Heres what our Elite Nannies say:
I wish I found you guys sooner- I am so grateful to work with you and it has been a wonderful experience! K.E.
My favorite part of the job is meeting a lot of different people from all walks of life. I also feel very comfortable texting the staffing team everyone is very helpful! S.M.
How it works:
- PNN contacts you with open shifts.
- You take which shifts work for your schedule. (Like a Substitute Teacher)
- Have at least 2 full days per week, Monday Friday to work a shift
- Able to start as early as 7am or stay as late as 9pm, if needed (you know ahead of time)
- Have experience with children 6 months school age
- Have verifiable experience working as a nanny, babysitter, day care provider, teacher
- Comfortable using a smart phone app and texting
- Must be able to commit minimum of 3 months to this program
Compensation and Benefits:
- $15-18 per hour depends on experience
- Legal weekly direct deposit as an employee of PNN
- Opportunity for advancement
- Agency with 33 years of experience for support
- Must be able to provide legal work status in the US
- Must get Child and Infant CPR and First Aid certification within 6 weeks of employment
Interested to Apply?
- Go to GetNannyJob.com and start the application
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to apply.
Associated topics: celestial mechanics, geography, geosphere, germ, mathematical, neuron, physical science, science, stem cell, theoretical chemistry
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...