- $54,390.00 -200,130.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
39-42 213th St
Job Purpose: Hosts are responsible for guaranteeing an environment of genuine, heartfelt hospitality.
- Welcomes guests upon arrival to the restaurant
- Investigates guests wants/needs and assist to meet them
- Engages in conversation with guests
- Graciously seats guests
- Maintains the flow of the restaurant
- Answers phones
- Processes and prepares guests orders for take-out
- Maintains cash and cash equivalents in a responsible manner
- Solicits guest feedback and ensures guest satisfaction
- Performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glass and menus and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly
- Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
- Ability to work eight hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- Ability to consistently lift or carry up to 15lbs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
UNO Restaurant LLC operates over 100 full-service, company-owned and franchised UNO Pizzeria & Grill restaurants located in 24 states and internationally. Our great steaks, seafood and other casual dining favorites, along with the signature Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza we invented back in 1943, gives us an unmatched culinary focus. From enhancing hospitality to developing a new and improved menu that captures our competitive market, we are evolving into one of the best, trend-setting, casual themed restaurants out there!
Associated topics: auxiliar de comedor, camarero, dining room captain, host, mesera, mesero, server, servidor, servidor de banquetes, wait staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...